All new accounts need to use a live email account as once a member has registered they will need to confirm by using a conformation link sent to the email address used at registration to continue using HEBD.
[Any un-confirmed registrations get deleted after a set time]
Listing Submission Email
If members are going to use different email addresses for submissions. These need to be live working email accounts so any enquiries from site visitors can be forwarded.
General Listing Rules
All listing submission types must match Advertiser to Location.
WE DO CHECKS AND IF ANY OF ABOVE IS NOTICED WE WILL REMOVE LISTINGS AND BAN MEMBER WITHOUT NOTICE.
In Other Words
If a advertiser is in the UK we would fully expect that advertiser to be submitting a UK related service / website within the UK.
Submitting from another Country.
Listings that promote or contain the following types of content will not be accepted under any circumstances -
- Adult, Pornography, Nudity, Escort Services, Indecent Activity.
- Anti-religions, Anti-Semitic.
- Copyright Infringement, Warez Or Torrent.
- Counterfeit, Replica goods Of Any Kind.
- Crime, Hate, Violence.
- Essay, Dissertation, Thesis, And Coursework Writing Services.
- Hunting (except Fishing), Poaching Shooting, Trapping.
- Pyramid Or Ponzi schemes.
- Narcotics Or Drug Paraphernalia.
- Guns, Knives, Weapons.
Submission - Directory
- Location should match advertisers location.
- County / Region should match website / advertiser location.
- Main / sub category that relates to business / website.
- Title should be Business Name Only. No contact details or other text to be placed in this field.
- Description should be brief business information. Full business address including postcode and web address. You can also list opening times and social network links. Use the add url link feature (view other listings to get an idea).
- Tags are the same as keywords, no spamming.
- Advertisers can upload 1 business logo or related image.
Email & Phone number must be valid as not doing so will result in missed enquiries from site visitors.
Not doing above will just result in rejection.